I disagree with Weege about "StartCross"

In this you can discuss about Motocross and Supercross races. AMA and MXGP
tralhatralha

I disagree with Weege about "StartCross"

Post by tralhatralha »

Im not sure I agree with Jason on that statement about Supercross. I mean, of course we know that its always the same top factory teams and drivers winning everything from the start, basically, but I think this is just part of the sport. I dont think the races are boring at all. Im always tense here watching them.
Would we love to have 12 different race winners per year? Well yes! But what can we do?
Ban factory teams? Sign KTM to provide the same bike for everyone? Reverse Grid?
Not sure this is what we would like to have in SX or MX. (I mean... I would mind seeing only "privateers" on the top class tbh... and a spec bike for the 250 would be cheaper and better to show the rider's talent... but we need the $ from the manufacturers in the sport)

Not only that... Its always a trap! For example... F1 and Nascar "fans" (CASUAL FANS!!!) have been complaining about "boring races" since... forever. Then these series start to change so many things and add so many gimmicks to "improve" racing but it only gets more weird and boring. Attendings and Ratings start to drop cuz the Hardcore fans are gone (cuz its too "different" from what they used to loved to watch) and the "casual fans" are NOT watching... cuz they are just casual fans. And thats the Trap. I think the CASUAL FANS are the ones complaining on twitter that everything with more than 5 min in lenght is boring. People gotta stop paying attention to these people. SX is just fine... well, IMO at least.

What u think? Cheers.