FIM World Super Enduro 2023

Here you can talk about everything whats on your mind except motocross.
tralhatralha

FIM World Super Enduro 2023

Post by tralhatralha »

The "Billy Bolt vs the World" championship is back hehe. Heres links for the 3 rounds so far: (not mine account)
- The images/preview are not showing spoilers
Round 1 France :
Round 2 Poland :
Round 3 Germany :

tralhatralha

Re: FIM World Super Enduro 2023

Post by tralhatralha »

one thing about this years championship is that STARK VARG did everything FIM and the Promoter asked in order to join the championship with their new Electric Bike with multi time champ Taddy Blazusiak riding it. He even did some laps during practices in round 1 and 2, but they were denied to compete RIGHT before the qualys =/
I stopped following this but last I heard was that FIM/Promoter changed some stuff in the rule book so STARK would be "not suitted anymore" to race. The rumor was that KTM was not happy and since they have ktm, husqy, gasgas, beta and whatever other brand that its also just a KTM with other colors, they had a stronger voice on those decisions. Not sure thats what ACTUALLY happened, but it looks like some of that is true. Thats a bummer.
Anyway, Starg Varg won in the British Arenacross. I know, its not THAAAT impressive, but British AX is probably the best one out there after the American championship IMO. Curious to see where this goes. I guess once big players like Honda and KTM have their electric models ready, Stark will be more present in dirt bike racing.